Global Tourism > Destinations > Hotels,Motels On-line Reservations > Holiday Apartment or Time Share or Condo
Patty's Casitas, Condo, B&B or Tours
- Arcos de Bella Vista B&B
- Amador condo rental
- Rudys Panama Tours
Panama City, Panama, Central America:
Lovely fully furnished condo located in Amador at the entry of the Panama Canal with breathtaking view of the “Casco Antiguo”, the skyline of Panama City and the mountain of Cerro Ancon!
The condo is very well equipped with best amenities:
The condominium is surrounded by a lush vegetation like palm, mango and caoba trees and has a variety of birds... On lucky days you might even see a Toucan from your living room window;-) Enjoy the great panoramic view on the top floor terraces where you’ll be able to relax after your busy day!
- The kitchen is fully equipped so you'll be able to enjoy a freshly brewed coffee, make your favorite smoothie with tropical fruits, enjoy a roast dinner or heat up something in the microwave!!! The refrigerator has an ice-making machine and cold filtered water.
- The bathroom is large with double sink and has a wide shower with rainy water effect...it can be accessed from the bedroom and the hallway area.
- The bedroom has a king size bed with orthopedic memory foam mattress and a flat screen T.V. with cable connection.
- The living-dinning room is equipped with a computer that has high speed Internet but you can also work from your lap-top as it is WiFi connected. The living room has also it's flat screen T.V. where you can enjoy a D.V.D. or listen to music...there is a sofa-bed suitable for an adult.
- The laundry area has a washer and a dryer.
- Linens are provided and for longer stays weekly cleaning is provided.
- Included are also 2 bycicles for you to enjoy the causeway;-)
Amador is one of the top tourist destination area of the capital with its lovely promenade of palm trees (great for joggers!) where you will find a variety of restaurants, stores, as well as the departure pier for Taboga Island (known for its variety of flowers) and you’ll be able to observe the ships awaiting their turn to enter the famous Canal! It is also home to the Smithsonion Institute (the world’s largest marine museum!) and soon to the Bridge of Live museum designed by the renown architect Frank Gehry.
Come and enjoy Panama by staying in this gorgeous condo and feel just like at home:-)
PLEASE NOTE that smoking is not permitted.
Bella Vista B&B
The Guesthouse (Arcos de Bella Vista) offers a spacious 2 bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom located in a residential and exclusive green area in the heart of Panama city, called Bella Vista, where you will find restaurants, bars, night clubs and waterfront promenade all within few minutes walk.
We live in the house but our guests have their own private entrance.
Rudy's tours offers private guided tours in Panama. Most of Panama’s major attractions are in Panama City and its surroundings, from adventuring to visiting native communities (Embera) as well as beaches, mountains (El Valle), lakes, tropical rainforests (Gamboa), the Panama Canal, tax free shopping, Casco Viejo, history, ruins (Fort San Lorenzo), bird watching, jungle trekking, deep-sea fishing, diving, snorkeling, marine and biodiversity exhibition centers (Smithsonian Institue and under construction the Frank Ghery Museum of Biodiversity), excellent restaurants and nightlife...all at your finger tips:-) Rudy´s Tours also offers airport transfer service from and to Tocumen International Airport and all over the country, taylor made tours for those of you who want to organize their own sightseeing, transport service per hour for business and investment clients and simultaneous translator for those which would need some help with the language.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Panama City
- City & Canal
- The Other Panama
- Embera Indian Village
- El Valle
- El Valle & Beach Day
- Bird watching
- Panama Railroad & Shopping
- Portobello & Isla Grande
Condo, B&B or Tours,
Cell: (+507) 67137165
Map: Where is Panama City, Panama