Global Tourism > Destinations > Hotel, Motel Online Reservations > RV Parks
Riverside R.V. Park & Tent Sites
Brigus, Conception Bay Newfoundland
May to October
Located in the Beautiful Historic Town of Brigus Newfoundland.
Riverside R.V. Park offers tourists a quiet,relaxing atmosphere
to spend a weekend or a month.
The serenity and heritage of the Baccalieu Trail will entice you to stay and explore what this region has to offer.
Stay with us and enjoy the unique opportunity to rest next door to the Internationally renown Hawthorne Cottage.
- 15/30 amp Electric Plug ins
- Picnic Tables
- Waste Disposal on Location
- Shower Rooms
- Laundry Room
- Water Hook ups
- Historic Walks
- Sea Kayaking
- Boat Tours
- Brigus Blueberry Festival
- Steps Through Time-Theater Walk
- Dinner Theater
- Fishing and Berry Picking
- Quiet Streets and Rural Trails for Bicycle Riding
- Shopping Malls within driving distance
Some of the historic and scenic sites that Brigus has to offer are as follows:
Riverside R.V. Park Inc.
- The Hawthorne Cottage
- The Tunnel
- Ye Old Stone Barn Museum
- The Malcolm Bartlett Vindicator Park
- St George's Anglican Church
- The Bartlett Steel Sails
- Wilcox Gardens
P.O. Box 85
Brigus Conception Bay
Newfoundland AOA 1KO
Phone #: 1(709)528-4323
Cell #: 683-4345
Map: Where is Brigus, Conception Bay, Newfoundland?