Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Thredbo Valley, Mt Crackenback, New South Wales Australia
Nestled into the foothills of Mt Crackenback, under a canopy of towering Eucalypt gums you will find your mountain retreat, Bimblegumbie!
Bimblegumbie was established in 1976 and has since been the home for many return guests and weary skiers. Our personal service, relaxed atmosphere and gourmet cuisine makes it a delight to return to and to explore more of this unique hideaway.
Our superb location means that the SKITUBE is only 5 minutes away, that means you can be enjoying the snow on any of the slopes as Perisher Blue within no time at all. Thredbo Village is only a mere 15 minutes further. Lake Jindabyne is a short drive away, (9 km) yet another place to visit or hit the night life
Our Soothing Summer Accommodation Offers
- Peace, tranquility and harmony
- Always something to discover
- Abuntant bird life
- Fresh, clean, crisp mountain air
- Award winning gardens with secret areas
- Interesting collectables, antiques, works of art and sculptures blending harmoniously in a modern eclectic colourful style
- 154 mountain acres to bush walk and explore or mountain bike
- A game of pool with friends or reading a good book
- A choice to cook your own or be waited on with delicious food in our candelit glass room
- Horse riding next door, trout fishing in the Thredbo River or water sports on Lake Jindabyne, a mere 10 minutes away
Our Warm Winter Accommodation Offers
- Delicious home made food
- Great coffee and real tea
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Warm hospitality
- Wonderful sleeps in really comfy beds
- Exotic carpets on polished floors and the odd corner to hide
- The place for meeting other interesting people
- The radiant warmth of wood fireplaces, the smell of gum and mountain bark
- Choice of being served delicious food in our candlelit glass room or cooking up your own feasts
We are Pet Friendly!
- That's right, you can bring your pet with you on holidays We have open spaces for them to run around, but, if they are tempted to run away then we do have enclosures for them.
- We have 154 acres for you and your favourite friend to explore and climb.
Thredbo Valley 2627
New South Wales, Australia
Phone: 02 6456 2185
Fax: 02 6456 2060
E-Mail us for Enquiry or Booking
Thredbo Valley, Map