Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast
Gentry, Arkansas United States
The Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast welcomes you to a quiet, relaxed and pampered experience in the breath-taking hills of the Ozark Mountains. This Victorian manor home and Carriage House is nestled among stately trees in a historic area the locals call "Sleepy Hollow" between the towns of Gentry and Siloam Springs, Arkansas. President Hayes signed the first deed to this property, and the area has a rich history with fishing, golfing, and antique shops all nearby. The Apple Crest Inn opens its doors year round to travelers who are looking for the perfect romantic getaway or for business lodging when coming to this fast growing area near the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, Walmart Headquarters, John Brown University, and the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville...home of the Razorbacks!
This area also hosts the world famous War Eagle Craft Fair which happens in May, September and October. Applegate, Bella Vista, and the Convention Center in Springdale, other craft sites, are all within a few miles of the Inn.
Six gracious guest rooms, all with private bath and sitting areas, await our guests. The Inn is proud to offer luxury accommodations including king, queen and twin beds, double whirlpool tubs or soaking tubs, walk-in showers and some fireplaces. All rooms have cable TV, wireless connection to the internet, and private temperature control.
A candlelight breakfast is served in the parlor and dining area in a relaxed setting. Guests enjoy specialty breads and fruit followed by the main course featuring favorites from around the world. Refreshments are available around the clock, and evening turndown service includes our own labeled traubensaft and chocolates.
Ask about our Government and Corporate rates, our wedding packages, and honeymoon or anniversary specials.
- The Wedgwood – This room is a tribute to fine living and features Josiah Wedgwood’s original Jasperware plates made in England. It has a king bed, fireplace, fainting sofa, marble table, high boy, side tables, and stained glass lamp. The bath has a huge double whirlpool and walk-in shower, antique wash stand and carved antique sink basin. The room has a tower ceiling rising 25 feet and two bay window areas.
- The Acropolis – This is our largest suite and is located on the main floor with private outside entrance as well as an inside entrance. In addition to original statuary and a fireplace, the room has a king bed, sofa, easy chairs and table, desk, antique organ, inlaid trunk and side tables, and stained glass windows in the bath. The double whirlpool and walk-in shower are done in blacks and golds, and the sink is set in an antique stand.
- The Safari – This room highlights treasures from Africa where the host family lived for four years. Decorated in the Victorian style, the room has carvings from Africa, a king bed, dresser, highboy, side tables, Jenny Lind sofa, Indonesian chest and rocker. The bath has a double whirlpool and shower plus an antique marble-topped wash basin.
- The Camelot – Decorated with antique armor, swords and helmets, this room is most like an old castle room. It has a four-poster queen bed, chest and vanity, side tables, round-topped trunk and Victorian velvet sofa. The bath has a double whirlpool and shower with antique telephone desk under the window. Its special chandelier is made from real antlers.
- The Orchard – Situated in a bay window overlooking quiet acreage, this room features a collection of apples from all around the world. The room has a Prince of Wales queen bed and matching dresser with mirror plus side tables, wing-backed easy chairs, antique round table and footstool. The bath has hand-made tiles made especially for the Inn over a two-year period and features a rare antique tub and shower.
- The Rose – This room has matching burled walnut Victorian twin beds, antique wicker chairs and matching foot stools, a marble wash stand, wardrobe, side tables and a unique curved high chest of drawers. Original paintings and one-of-a-kind quilt adorn the walls, and a special collection of miniature oil lamps accents the décor. The bath has an antique soaker claw-footed tub and shower.
Weddings, Receptions and Special Occasions
Information for Area
- The Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast is the perfect setting for your special occasion. We host indoor weddings and receptions for up to 40 people.
The Apple Crest Inn Bed and Breakfast
- War Eagle and Ole Applegate Craft Fairs
- Natural Falls State Park
- Cherokee Casino
- Historic towns and trains
- Branson, Missouri and Silver Dollar City
12758 South Highway 59
Gentry, AR 72734
Arkansas, United States
Call: 479 736-8201 or
Toll Free 1-888-APPLE US for reservations
Fax: 479 736-5742
E-mail for more info or price