All rooms are tastefully furnished in antiques from the last century and offer views of the park-like property or the Rideau.
- Two double rooms with attached private ensuite bathrooms offering a choice of double Victorian bedstead or twin sleigh beds.
- Two single rooms with shared bathroom
8-10 a.m., a delicious, varied menu served with fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juice, cereal, muffins, scones and fresh baked breads, homemade jams, jellies, marmalades.
Montague House Bed and Breakfast
- Hershey’s Chocolate Factory within walking distance
- Heritage House Museum
- Rideau Canal Museum
- Cataraqui Trail - hiking, bicycling, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling
- Smiths Falls Railway Museum
- Nearby golf courses
- Local parks, waterways, Rideau locks
- Shopping in downtown Smiths Falls, Perth or Merrickville
- Dozens of local antique shows, stores, boutiques and interesting shops
- Close proximity to Via Rail station Rideau Canal docking
3243 Hwy. 43, Montague, Ontario
R.R. 1, Smiths Falls, K7A 5B8
telephone: (613) 283-4198
Montague, Location Map
E-mail for more info or price