Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Selwyn Shores Waterfront Bed & Breakfast
Kawarthas, Lakefield Ontario
Just north of Lake Ontario located midway between Toronto and Ottawa you will discover the beautiful Kawarthas.
Nestled among the many lakes and small friendly towns, just north of Peterborough, lies Selwyn
Shores Waterfront Bed and Breakfast.
Stay in one of our comfortable rooms.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Then relax - put your feet up and enjoy some quite time or take in some of the many sights and attractions that the area has to offer. In the evening top it all off with a front row seat
and experience a gorgeous Chemong Lake Sunset.
Selwyn Shores Waterfront Bed & Breakfast is proud to have been chosen by Janette Higgins as one of The Best Places to B & B in Ontario, and by Greenwood Guides as one of the hand picked accommodations of Canada! as well as by CAA /AAA. Selwyn Shores Waterfront Bed & Breakfast has also been chosen for house and garden tours twice, and was the proud winner of the Peterborough Chamber 2005 Hospitality Award!
Guest Common Area
- Large common areas with fireplaces
- 24 hour coffee, tea and snack service
- Comfortable seating for all ten guests with a great view of the lake
- VCR/DVD and TV in living room for guest use
- Board games and reading material available
- Tables available for weekend retreats with good lighting
- Fish for Bass, Carp, Walleye, and Muskie
- (live release preferred)
- Borrow the canoe, kayak, or paddleboat to relax on the water
- Several decks and large dock to sit and watch the sunset
- Beautiful pond with gentle waterfall
Boating on Chemong Lake
- Conveniently located on Chemong Lake between lock 31 and 32 of Trent Severn System
- Bring your boat as dockage and launch is available
- Excellent local fishing
- Boat launch available within eyesight
- Off-street boat trailer parking available
- Open year round
- Warm environment for corporate guests, tourists, or visiting friends and relatives
- Professionally decorated, 6800 square foot home
- Short or long term stays available
- High speed
- King size bed, T.V., microwave, bar fridge, desk, couch, walk-out to private patio, shared bath.
- Double bed and double futon, two people maximum per room, bright and cheery, T.V., shared bath.
- King size bed, T.V., very quiet, shared bath.
- Queen bed, T.V., ensuite four piece bath, main floor location.
Selwyn Shores Bed & Breakfast
- Queen bed, T.V. ensuite three piece bath, fishing theme decor, main floor location.
2073 Selwyn Shores Drive
R.R.3 Lakefield Ontario,
Canada K0L 2H0
Map: Where is Lakefield, Ontario?
E-mail for more info or price