Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Abbey Manor Inn, Bed & Breakfast
In the heart of Kingston, Ontario's limestone district, you will find the Abbey Manor Inn. An oasis of charm, personal attention and relaxing comfort.
Built in 1872 this historic Inn retains all of her original character and beauty. Surrounded by heritage antiques, fed with divine food, and tucked into high, cosy beds, you will find your way back to our Inn each time you stay in Kingston, and we will be happy to welcome you.
About Abbey Manor Inn
- Ideally located in the heart of Historic Kingston, the Abbey Manor Inn is an elegant Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn which offers seven tastefully decorated and comfortable rooms to tourists, business travelers and Queen's University guests.
- Each room offers private ensuite washrooms, some with Jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces, elegant beds with pillow top mattresses, and fine quality linens.
- Built in 1872, in the Victorian architectural style, this grand historical building was the original manse to the then Methodist Church, now known as Sydenham United. The Inn is just minutes from the 1000 Island cruises, Fort Henry, the farmer's market, Queen's University, RMC, museums, art galleries, the many restaurants and pubs.
- When guests have caught their second wind, Kingston's fabulous array of restaurants is just steps away. Kingston has a spirited nightlife with pubs and nightclubs featuring live music. In the warm months "Haunted Walks" prowl this historic neighbourhood in the evening.
- All room accommodations feature private baths, fine antiques, central air, private phones with voicemail, cable television, and wireless internet. Rates are based on double occupancy, plus 13% taxes.
- All accommodation includes a full gourmet style breakfast for each morning of your stay
- Victorian elegance comes alive in The Trillium Suite, which is decorated in heritage blue, and features a black marble fireplace, high ceilings, lavish woodwork, and a spectacular four poster bed with queen pillow top mattress.
- Toast your special occasion with a glass of champagne as you curl up in front of the fireplace. Then soak up the warmth of a hot bath in a double Jacuzzi in your large private bathroom. Located on our main floor.
- Our 2nd floor features this bright room decorated in antigue golds features a spectacular queen size sleigh bed with comfy pillow top mattress, gas fireplace to relax by, and a private ensuite washroom with double Jacuzzi tub to soak in.
- Located on our 3rd floor, the Manse is decorated in rich heritage Opera House reds, crisp whites, plus fine antiques and queen bed with a pillow top mattress. Relax by your marble gas fireplace or retire to your private ensuite to soak in your double Jacuzzi tub.
- Decorated in rich browns, creams and heritage blues, the Cataraqui is one of our most elegant rooms. Features a queen 4 poster bed with pillow top mattress, fine antiques and a sitting area in the bay window complete with leather chairs. Also featured is a large private 4 piece ensuite bath. Located on the second floor of the Inn.
- Located on our third floor, the Williams Suite is perfect for friends travelling together. Offers both a queen and twin bed, cozy electric fireplace, lovely antiques, Victorian decor and a private 3 piece ensuite washroom.
- Decorated with charming antiques, comfy easy chairs, the Rideau features a wonderful queen pillow top bed, and private 4 piece ensuite bath with a shower-tub combination. Both spacious and elegant, it is located on the second floor of the Inn.
- Located on our third floor, the Loyalist offers a queen-sized pillow top bed, Victorian decor, genuine antiques, comfortable sitting area, and a four piece ensuite bathroom.
181 William Street
Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Toll Free: Work 1-866-723-1872
Phone: Work 613-545-0422
Map: Where is Kingston, Ontario?
E-mail for more info or price