Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
The Village Inn Bed and Breakfast
Berkshire Mountains, Lenox Massachusetts
Located on a quiet street in the lovely village of Lenox , The Village Inn is set in the heart of what was once the chosen retreat of American wealth and
fashion. With its remarkable series of fine country homes and estates, Lenox is a town of quaint shops, working craftsmen, galleries, antique stores, historic buildings, churches, and wooded parks.
The innís Colonial beginnings are reflected in its furnishings, and its special ambiance has been carefully preserved throughout extensive renovations to provide today's travelers with modern amenities to please every discriminating taste.
Bargain inn packages -- including meals and special events -- are offered in the winter and spring. But come anytime and enjoy each of New England 's distinctive seasons; for the Village Inn never closes, and like the Berkshireman in our logo and signpost, you are always welcome. Share the warmth, friendliness and gracious hospitality that
The Village Inn has offered Berkshire travelers for over 200 years.
Unlike other local inns, The Village Inn is located in the heart of Lenox, which allows you to park your vehicle for the entire time of your stay. Have dinner right on site at Rumplestiltzkin?s, walk to five distinct restaurants, art galleries, antique shops, jewelry stores, dress shops ? all no more than 3 to 5 minutes away!
The Village Inn has 32 guest rooms, including a two-bedroom suite, in four price categories to fit every budget and taste. All guest rooms are furnished with country antiques and reproductions. Features include TV with VCR, CD player/FM clock radio, private bath with hair dryer and magnifying mirrors, and private phones with voicemail. Most rooms also offer a whirlpool tub, and some have fireplaces.
- Our variety of rooms offer a choice of king bed, queen four-poster canopied bed, or two twin beds.
- Breakfast is included in the room rate: a full breakfast is served in the summer and fall and on all weekends; a continental breakfast is served mid-week in winter and spring.
- Telephone System: All guest rooms have a telephone with voice mail and an automated attendant which allows callers access to guest rooms 24 hours a day. Each guest may record a personal voice mail message.
- TV: Tier 1& 1F and 2 rooms have a 25" color TV enclosed in an armoire. Tier 3 rooms have a 20" color TV. We receive local channels.
- VCR: Each guest room has its own VCR. We provide an extensive Video Lending Library of classic movies as a complimentary amenity to all our guests.
- Whirlpool Tub: All Tier 1,Tier 1F, and most Tier 2 rooms have a bathtub with whirlpool jets.
- Smoke-free: All guest and public rooms are non-smoking.
- Fireplace: Rooms 7, 20, 23 and 8, 21, and 24 have a wood-burning fireplace. Compressed logs are provided in the fall and winter.
- CD player and clock radio are provided in all rooms.
- Nightlight is provided in each room.
- Hairdryer with magnifying mirror and an individually controlled ceiling heater and fan are provided in all bathrooms.
Continental Breakfast:* Weekdays - winter and spring
Full Breakfast Buffet:* Weekends - winter and spring, Daily - summer and fall
Includes such delights as Gingerbread Pancakes, Farmer's Omelets, and Sweet Potato Hash.
Dinner: Changes with the seasons.
The Village Inn Bed and Breakfast
16 Church Street, Lenox, Massachusetts 01240
Map: Where is Lenox, Massachusetts?