Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Saucy Willow Inn, B&B or cottages
Kawartha Lakes, Coboconk, Ontario
The Saucy Willow Inn offers a casual yet elegant Victorian Manor on 2
waterfront acres just 4 blocks from town. The quaint and historic village of
Coboconk is located in the heart of the Kawartha Lakes region where highways
35 & 48 meet. Our historic home is known to be the second built in town
dating in the mid 1800's. Originally built as a family home by Adam Henry
Karl, this home was later known as Lakewood Lodge between the 1920's and
1960's run by Bertha Caton. We are proud to continue this tradition.
Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy the tranquility of yesteryear with all the comforts of today. Our newly restored property offers five fabulous guest rooms and one 2 room suite, each with private baths and some with two-person whirlpools. Year round cottage rentals are also available.
Our aim is to pamper you with our luxury linens, Egyptian cotton towels, downey duvets and comfy beds. (Linens, custom bathrobes & toiletries available in our boutique!) Unwind, de-stress, rejuvenate yourself in one of our tranquil gardens or in a Muskoka chair along the waterfront!
- Luxuriously appointed room with two twin beds and private 4 piece bathroom. Located on the main floor, this room also has a TV with VCR and numerous movies to choose from at no additional charge. Complimentary bathrobes for your convenience.
- Luxuriously appointed room with two queen size beds. Formerly the parlour of this gracious home, with waterfront south view and private 3 piece shower. Located on the main floor, this suite has been modified to suit most guests with mobility issues. Conveniently located to private waterfront verandah. This room also has a TV with VCR and numerous movies to choose from at no additional charge. Complimentary bathrobes for your convenience.
- Wonderful queen room with western view. Large tiled 3 pc.shower ensuite.
- Magestic decor compliments this fabulous and romantic queen suite. Fabulous 2 person oval-shaped therapeutic whirlpool tub and great view of the sunny waterfront & adjacent terrace.
- Romantic heart-shaped 2 person whirlpool tub enhances the privacy of this private 2nd floor King getaway. Great waterfront view - steps from the covered terrace - ideal for morning coffee or evening cocktail.
The Blue Room:
- Decorated in relaxing blue & white, this room features a queen size bed with small reading and sitting area facing east. 3 piece ensuite with large shower.
- Fresh linens supplied weekly. (laundromat in town).
- Use of 2 acres of lawns & gardens except during weddings and other special events.
- Fully furnished including A/C, TV/VCR/DVD. Movies available.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, stove & microwave.
- Open concept living & dining room.
- 4 pc.bath, sunny private deck with BBQ and 1 tank of propane.
- Docking up to 25ft. Public boat launch & marina close by.
- Canoe, kayaks & pedal boat subject to availability, power boat rental.
- Safe sandy swimming area, campfire pit including wood & outdoor games.
- Smoke Free
- No Pets Please
Items of Interest
Saucy Willow Inn
- Summer cottage rentals (July lst to Labour Day)are based on a one week minimum stay.
- Minimum 2 nights for long weekends in the B&B.
- All suites and cottages are air conditioned.
- We offer complimentary docking facililties and boat rentals to registered guests.
- Guests are welcome to use our canoe, kayaks, pedal boat, camp fire pit, horseshoe pits, outdoor games, outdoor furniture, grounds and beachfront. We also have several porches to enjoy.
- We offer Power boat rentals.
- Guests are welcome to play pool, darts or one of our over 40 board games or work on one of our many puzzles. If a movie interests you, you can relax in our living room or watch the big screen with theatre sound on our fine leather furniture and choose from a selection of over 750. Guests are also welcome to use one of our other sitting areas if they prefer.
- Breakfast is served in our main dining area. You can choose an 8:00 or 9:00am sitting. Special food requests are no problem with advance notice. Coffee, tea, muffins and fruit are always available for your convenience.
6 Nipissing Street,
Coboconk, Ontario K0M 1K0
Tel: (705) 454-1218
Toll free: (888) 454-1218
Map: Where is Coboconk, Ontario?