Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Quiet Streams B&B, Ailsa Craig Ontario
Rest, relax and recharge in a quiet, peaceful, uncluttered setting. Tell us what you would enjoy or some comfort you would like and we will do our best to provide it.
Well-appointed bedrooms. Common sitting room with full brick fireplace; 2 person corner jacuzzi, glass block shower. Full breakfast in the dining room or on the second storey deck overlooking delightful wooded grounds with sign-posted nature trails.
Quiet Streams B&B is air-conditioned. All guest level rooms are wheelchair accessible and nursing assistance is available.
Quiet Streams B&B is perfect for nature lovers, birdwatchers, the crafts-minded. We have room for business retreats and family
reunions. We host girlfriend getaways, weekend packages, wedding parties and more... there are so
many possibilities. Come see for yourself!
Meals, Dinner & Hospitality
- Picnic, Waffle, weekend specialty omelette, comedy pj, breakfast to go (take with you) Imaginative Brunch;
- buffet style
- QS famous taco soup deli; packed picnic basket to secret tryst
- Semi-Formal House Feature
- Canadian Catered
- Ethnic Catered
- Customized to your Group
Extras & Services
The Quiet "S" Tea Rms, see Meals, Dinner & Hospitality patio, 2nd storey deck dining, Main Dining Room, Common Rooms, front porch, bath sommelier
BBQ, firepit, picnic tables, swings, trails, creeks & bridges; small pond, hammocks; woods, small waterfall, benches, fireflies.
Package Additions include service charges:
- - roses to the room; tasteful balloon trilogy at dry jacuzzi
- - hand made gift accessories
- - local maple syrup
- - maple butter
- - homemade jams & breads
- - wrapped box chocolates, box fudge, box jellied candy
- - gift planning
- - screen tent
- - gift in a basket (multiple themes available), include 1-2-3-4 nights
- - your custom ideas
Quiet Streams B&B
26215 Coldstream Rd., R. R. 1
AILSA CRAIG, On. N0M 1A0
Map: Where is Ailsa Craig, Ontario?