Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Casa del Sol Inn, bed and breakfast
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
Casa del Sol -- a beautiful Bed & Breakfast Inn located in the heart of the 16th century village of Ajijic, Mexico.
Nestled between the Sierra Madre mountains and Lake Chapala at 5,000 feet above sea level, Casa del Sol is centrally located on a quiet residential street, just two blocks from the village plaza.
Stroll on cobblestones to the lake, shop in the colorful village, dine at fine restaurants and people watch at the plaza. Bike, hike or horseback ride the roads and trails exploring this beautiful area.
Casa del Sol is alive with the vibrant colors of Mexico and inviting with all the comforts of home. Enjoy breakfast in our lovely Hacienda Room and relax outside in the lush garden courtyard by the swimming pool. Revel in the spectacular views of the mountains and Lake Chapala from your private balcony or our rooftop patio.
Whether you are here exploring or relaxing and enjoying one of the world’s finest climates, Casa del Sol will provide a serene and tranquil oasis in the midst of this quaint and romantic artists’ village.
Each of our seven beautiful guest rooms features its own unique style and decor, with king or queen beds and a private bathroom.
Each room also has cable TV/VCR plus internet and phone connections and a ceiling fan. Most rooms offer a balcony with fabulous views of the lake or mountains and one even has a charming corner fireplace.
We require a minimum stay of three nights. Reservations requested, 50% deposit required.
Group bookings of the entire inn are available - please contact us for more information.
Guest Amenities Include:
Casa del Sol
- Spacious guestrooms, each with private bathroom
- Warm and wonderful Mexican colors and décor
- Most rooms offer a balcony with fabulous views of the lake or mountains
- Cable TV/VCR, telephone, internet access & ceiling fans in each room
- Delicious, gourmet full breakfast included
- A delightful cozy bar on premises
- Solar-heated swimming pool in a lush garden courtyard setting
- Purified, pressurized water system throughout the inn
- A smoke-free environment
- Near everything in the village, from fine dining to shopping
- Spectacular views of the village, lake and mountains from the rooftop patio
- Guest mini-kitchen area
- Handicap accessible with elevator
- Centrally located on a quiet residential street
- Off-street secure parking can be arranged
- We are happy to coordinate personal or group tours to the surrounding areas
Javier Mina #7,
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
Within Mexico: 376-766-0050
Toll Free from U.S. & Canada: 1-866-403-9275
Map: Where is Ajijic, Mexico?