Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
The Ships Inn, Bed and Breakfast or Cottage
Step back in time to those seafaring days in a cozy, relaxing atmosphere befitting Eureka’s Victorian Seaport, just blocks to charming Old Town and the new boardwalk.
Built in 1882 by a master ship builder for Captain Martin Brandt.
Offering 3 distinctly different accommodations, 1 with modem connection for the business traveler, ALL with private bath, TV-VCR – robes and down comfort.
The entire Inn is available for business meetings & retreats (phone - copier-fax-DSL available). All 3 rooms downstairs are well suited for work – relaxation – and dining.
The Captain's Quarters
- The fireside room – for games – relaxation – music – library and piano or just a quiet moment…
- The front parlor – a quiet spot – view the latest art work – have a game or two.
- The dining room – where breakfast and early morning tea and coffee is served. Guests are able to meet new friends or schedule their own private breakfast time.
Our signature room
An oversize King bed, Fireplace, Robes, TV/VCR, Down comfort, Private bath ensuite.
The Mission Room
Frank Lloyd Wright styling
Queen Bed, Fireplace, Robes, TV/VCR, Down Comfort, Private bath ensuite. High speed internet.
The Rose Garden Room
A garden fantasy
Features a Queen bed, Fireplace, Robes, TV/VCR, Down comfort, Private bath across the hall.
- All Spacious with Down Comfort
- Each room with private bath
- Robes and TV/VCR in each room
The Garden Cottage
The Garden Cottage sits amidst a country garden and alongside a Zen Garden. It as been newly renovated and is like "a day at the beach" in design and decor.
- 1 Queen Bed plus 1 California Twin
- Kitchen with full size refridgerator, microwave, and coffee maker
- Blue Tiled Shower
- TV/VCR, robes, down comfort, dishes, etc.
- Great for EXTENDED STAYS or
- Extended stay rates available. Call for details.
The Ships Inn
821 D. Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Toll free 877-443-7583
Map: Where is Eureka, CA?