Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Elim House, Bed & Breakfast Guesthouse
Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom
Judith and Steve offer you a warm welcome to Elim House, a family run guesthouse, serving fresh home cooking in a pleasant comfortable atmosphere.
Built approximately 150 years ago from traditional Lakeland stone, Elim House is ideally situated in a quiet road, perfect for a peaceful break.
Whether you want an energetic walk in the surrounding hills, a gentle stroll down to the lake and shops, or a leisurely drive through spectacular scenery Elim House is the perfect base ideally located on the very edge of Bowness town centre.
We are 5-10 minutes walk from the following local amenities:
The warm and friendly welcome you will receive is complimented by individually heated and tastefully furnished rooms, all en-suite. All rooms are equipped with colour televisions, tea & coffee making facilities.
- Lake Windermere
- restaurants (Greek, Italian, Chinese)
- post office
- Beatrix Potter Attraction
- Steamboat Museum (15 mins)
- Internet Cafe
Elim House has a welcoming breakfast room where guests can choose from a comprehensive choice of menu before relaxing to enjoy Steve's superb breakfast. Vegetarians are well catered for and those with special dietary needs can also be accommodated (prior notice is requested).
Catering for couples of all ages, Single guests, Motorcyclists and Children over 10 years all welcome at Elim House by prior arrangement.
- All of our en-suite rooms have a comfortable bed, Tea/Coffee machine, heating, colour T.V., armchairs & private shower room with W.C.
Superior Room (Twin/King, en-suite with bath)
- Super King size bed and en-suite bath & shower.
Four Poster Rooms (En Suite)
- Four Poster rooms have that little bit extra for the special occasion or just a treat! Facilities include 4 poster bed with lace curtaining, remote control colour T.V., private shower room with W.C., Tea/Coffee machine, heating, comfortable armchairs.
Steve's traditional English breakfast truly is something to behold! Fit to prepare even the most active guest for a day in the lake district country side, you'll find our breakfast menu a real treat!
Vegetarians are also well catered for and those with special dietary needs can also be accommodated. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us before your stay.
- Grilled Bacon, Sausage
- Vegetarian Sausage with Hash Browns
- Tomato, Beans, Fried Egg, Fried Bread
- Scrambled Egg on Toast
- Poached Egg on Toast
- Two Boiled Eggs - Hard
- Two Boiled Eggs - Soft
- Continental Breakfast, including a Croissant and Fresh Fruit
Also Served With:
- Tea, Coffee, Chocolate, Milkshake, Toast, Butter, Marmalade, Jams, Honey and Marmite.
Bisky Howe Road
0044 1539 442021 from overseas
0044 1539 443 430 from overseas
Map: Where is Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria, United Kingdom?