Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Sedgemoor Heights Bed and Breakfast
St. Austell, Cornwall, England, United Kingdom
Sedgemoor Heights accommodation is quietly situated to the rear of the main house, accessible by your own private entrance. You can choose from three comfortable rooms, all of which are ensuite: A Double (The Butler's Room), Twin (The Maid's Room) and a four bed Family Room (The Nursery) are available [more]
All rooms have colour TV and tea and coffee making facilities. They are centrally heated and non-smoking. Outside, guests have a peaceful patio to relax in.
The Maid's Room
- Twin room
- Ensuite with fully tiled bathroom
- Located on the first floor, overlooking the pretty courtyard
- Large, first floor, 4 bed room (1 double bed, 2 single beds)
- Sleeps up to four people, great for groups of friends as well as families
- High chair & travel cot available
- Plenty of room for 4 people with chairs and lots of drawers & wardrobe space
The Butler's Room
- Cosy ground floor double room with nautical feel
- Ensuite shower room - accessible spacious shower with sturdy shelf seat & pine finish
- Looks onto the pretty courtyard
Excellent, full English breakfasts, using quality local produce, are served in the spacious dining room of the main house. We can cater for special diets - just let us know beforehand.
The Rear Courtyard
- Guests have their own private entrance through the fully enclosed, Mediterranean style courtyard. A picnic table is provided for guests' use
- Take time to enjoy the sun in quiet, sheltered surroundings, full of flowers in spring and summer
- You can also take the opportunity to wander through our walled Victorian garden containing a wealth of fascinating plants, including many subtropical varieties
The "Wash House"
- The old Wash House situated in the courtyard has been renovated into a relaxing 'outside sitting room'
First Floor Landing
- The landing area at the top of the stairs separates the Maidís Room and The Nursery.
- It has an original fireplace as well as a games table and a place to contribute to the petsí picture gallery!
We are open all year round.
Children and pets are welcome
The humble telephone is still the best and simplest way to contact us and book your accommodation.
46 Bodmin Road
Tel : 01726 75119
Mobile : 07932 300 650
Map: Where is St. Austell, England?