Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Eden Manor, Victorian Bed and Breakfast
Wakefield, RI Rhode Island, USA
Eden Manor is a 26-room Victorian mansion built in 1840. It features 14 large, airy guest rooms (many with fireplaces), 11 foot ceilings, sweeping lawns and historic specimen trees. It has been lovingly restored and awaits your return to this golden era.
come on a romantic weekend getaway in a room with a fireplace or plan a week-long stay with the family and see all that our area has to offer.
Close to Rhode Island’s world famous beaches, historic Newport, Mystic Seaport, the Block Island ferry, Foxwoods Resort & Casino, and the University of Rhode Island, Eden Manor‘s location is ideal.
Area recreation and attractions includes miles of biking, hiking, & running trails, numerous golf courses and tennis courts, sailing and deep-sea fishing.
Eden Manor is also the ideal site for your wedding or family reunion!
- Family Suite ( 2 Rms., Queen & 2 twins with one Bath)
- Queen/Full with Private Bath
- Queen with Shared Bath
- Two Fulls with Private Bath
- Two Fulls with Shared Bath
- Two Twins with Private Bath
- Two Twins with Shared Bath
- Miles and miles of Beaches, Newport Mansions/Jazz & Folk Festivals, Block Island & Martha's Vinyard ferries, Foxwoods Casino, Univerity of Rhode Island, Mystic Seaport,fishing, sailng,surfing, scuba,whale watching, antiquing, golf, tennis, kyaking, wine-tasting, hiking, biking, bird watching, shopping, dining........It's all so close by !!
Weddings & Events
Eden Manor is the ideal site for your Destination Wedding, Reunions, or Retreats
- 14 guest rooms with accommodations for up to 30 people for two nights (including breakfast)
- The use of over five acres of manicured grounds for your ceremony and reception
- Complimentry champagne and flowers for the bride and groom
- Use of the house and grounds for your rehearsal dinner
- Ceremony preformed by Rev. L.B. Eden
- A free, first anniversary weekend stay
154 Post Rd.
Wakefield, RI 02879
Map: Where is Wakefield, RI?