Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Inn the Woods Bed & Breakfast
Hyde Park, New York
Restfulness awaits you at “Inn the Woods" Bed & Breakfast, in Hyde Park, NY.
We are centrally located for Antiques, The Culinary Institute of America, Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Home, Museum & Presidential Library, Eleanor Roosevelt’s Val-Kill Home, Vanderbilt Mansion and the “Great Estates" Region.
Discover trails, pick-your–own orchards, Drive-In movies, wineries, gardens, Hudson River cruising and the Dutchess County Fair.
A convenient location while visiting the areas Colleges of Bard, C.I.A., Marist and Vassar
In the morning you will rise to the rich aroma of fresh brewed "Inn the Woods" special blend coffee. As you make your way to our sunlit dining room you will find breakfast elegantly served on linens and china by candlelight.
Culinary Institute of America trained, presenting you with a full-3 course breakfast, we specialize in homemade offerings; jams, sausage, yogurt, cheese and all our baking.
*Request some of our Blue Ribbon winning Apple-Spice muffins (2004 Dutchess County Fair). We also incorporate a sampling of the Hudson Valley's fine homegrown and locally produced foods in each of our gourmet breakfasts.
ROOMS & RATES
All our unique & comfortable quest rooms include amenities & services, such as Air Conditioning • Alarm Clock-Radio • Bottled Water • Color TV-Cable-HBO • Concierge • Egg-Crate Mattress Pad • Outgoing Phone • High Speed Internet Access • Terry Robes
Tree Top Suite
- An expansive 25 X 20 ft. area, the entire second story of the Inn. All four seasons flood into the suite through an extensive use of windows, yet it offers total seclusion.
- The suite has two full-size canopy beds, a private bathroom with shower, VCR/DVD players, dining area, a kitchenette; coffee maker, box refrigerator, cook-top & microwave.
- The sitting area of the suite has a futon couch and chair, which can be used as additional beds and gel-burning fireplace.
- This suite has its own private entrance & private covered deck that looks out into the woods.
- Suite can accommodate 6 persons maximum, with each additional guest charged $30 per night.
* Room Rates include a full served breakfast, do not include applicable sales tax and are based on double occupancy.
- 15 X 12 ft. room is decorated with oriental keepsakes and soft blue tones. This room has a luxurious king-size brass bed and private bathroom with shower. Through wall-sized windows you view a natural rock ledge and massive Oak trees.
All our bathrooms include amenities such as: Hairdryer, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower-gel, Soap & Lotion.
Inn The Woods
32 Howard Boulevard Extension
Hyde Park, New York 12538
Map: Where is Hyde Park, New York ?