Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Maison Grosvenor B&B, Bed and Breakfast
A 1912 Queen Anne character home offers it all!
Maison Grosvenor, built has a gift for Hugh Vallance and his young bride, has retained its character and original features such as stained glass windows, hardwood floors, oak staircase, beamed ceilings and much more....
- *Friendly & knowledgeable operators.
- *Short stroll to Corydon Ave 'Little Italy'.
- *A 10 minute to the eclectic neighbourhood of Osborne Village.
- *Walking distance to city centre & Forks Market.
- *Free: internet, off-street parking with plug-in, free local & long distance calls made in North America 24/7
- *Kichenette available (light meal preparation) and tv/sitting room.
- *Complimentary housecoat & hairblower upon request.
- * Quality accommodation & cleaniless assured.
- *Tastefully decorated & air-conditioned theme guest rooms are equipped with ceiling fans.
- *Hypoallergenic & scent free cleaning products.
- *Healthy breakfast from traditional, vegetarian (non-dairy & lacto-ovo). Dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
- *Relax in the outdoor hot tub.
- *We have a 'no outdoor shoes inside the home policy'.
- *To our home belongs a quiet cat.
- *Service in French and English.
- *Enjoy a scent-free and smoke-free environment.
Mireille & Andy Clark
- Powered Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Private Bath with Shower
- Private Bath Full
- Shared Bath Full
- Air Conditioning
- Children over 13
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Full breakfast
- Continental Breakfast
- TV Access
- Computer Hookup
- Monthly Rates
- All Major Credit Cards
824 Grosvenor Ave
Ph: (204) 475-9630
Map: Where is Winnipeg, Manitoba?