Global Tourism > Destinations > B&B
Rivers Ridge B&B
Campbell River, BC Canada
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings of our non-smoking home on the Campbell River surrounded by West Coast fir trees and tranquil gardens.
Just minutes from fantastic fly fishing, guided fishing trips, boat launching and bear or whale watching. Close to downtown shops and restaurants and just minutes from golf courses, nature view trails and the gateway to Strathcona Park.
Your hosts June and Frank Greens and their friendly Nova Scotia Duck Tollers will greet you upon arrival and ensure your stay with us is a pleasant experience
Rivers Ridge Bed & Breakfast
- Three guest rooms with cable TV, one with ensuite bathroom.
- Full breakfast featuring home made bread, scones, muffins and jams. Early service for fishing guests.
- Tea and Coffee available anytime.
- Use of kitchen and barbeque upon request.
- Relax in the Riverview Lounge next to our gas fireplace with a book or a cup of tea in one of our comfy lounge chairs. Our library has many books on local history, fishing maps of the area and hiking trails.
- Your host, Frank, is very knowledgeable on the local area concerning fishing, hiking and exploring our spectacular Island. He can also arrange guided fishing trips and bear or whale watching expeditions by request.
- Reasonable rates.
- OPEN YEAR ROUND
2243 Steelhead Rd.
Campbell River, BC V9W 4P3
Toll-Free 1-866-286-9696 (from Canada only)
Phone (250) 286-9696
Fax (250) 286-9605
Map: Where is Campbell River, BC