Global Tourism - Destinations | Global B&B Directory
North of Kimberley, Beaver Valley, Ontario
Farm North of Kimberley, overlooking the Beaver Valley (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) surrounded by 120 private acres of meadows and forests our home will be your home.
Wake up and hear nothing but the sounds of nature, smell the clean fresh air and enjoy the view of the Grey County countryside. Enjoy our full, hot ,country breakfast and the smell of fresh brewed coffee.
Feel comfortable in our newly built post and beam country home, with three large guest suites, all with en-suite baths. Each guest suite is tastefully furnished up in its own unique style. Have wonderful dreams in our self-designed and self-built beds.
Or a stay a while in our loft style apartment furnished with all the conveniences. The apartment has a master bedroom with queen size bed and a double futon, en-suite bath and the living/kitchen room has a double futon as well.
Relax by reading a book or just enjoy the sunset sitting on the wooden porch or the bonfire.
Here at Ansaku Bed and Breakfast we value the environment and everything we do reflects this. Our home is constructed totally of pine which has been oiled but not treated with any chemicals. All the walls and floors and ceilings are also of pine and oak. Come and experience a weekend or a week in a home of the future where fresh air, inside and outside, will refresh your spirit as well as your body.
Enjoy a sauna, a dip in the whirlpool and a wonderful home cooked meal after a day of hiking the Bruce Trail or biking along the many wonderful country roads.
For your convenience we have a central Sauna and an outdoor central Hot Tub.
All year round activities:
How to find us:
- Hike the Bruce Trail, which is bordered on our property
- Downhill ski at Talisman or Beaver Valley Ski Club (just 5 minutes drive)
- Cross country ski + snowmobile at Beaver Valley
- Golf at one of the nearby courses
- Swim, water-ski and fish at Eugenia Lake
- Canoe + kayak tours on Beaver River (access point only minutes to drive), and we will bring and pick you up
- Nature walks on our property and enjoy the famous colors of fall
- Swim in our natural swimming pond or let the kids catch frogs.
- Discover our great hunting and fishing opportunities
- Watch for a big variety of birds
- Savor our dinner prepared with loving care
- Practice archery with our bows
- Take spectacular photos from one of the nearby water falls.
From Flesherton head North on Hwy. # 10, turn right on Grey Road 32. stay on paved road for 18km and turn right on Sideroad 13a.
Sabine and Andi Kurtz
RR 2 606127 Sideroad 13a
Markdale ON N0C 1H0
Phone+Fax (001) 519 986 7422
Map: Where is Kimberley, Ontario?