Century home is located on the town's waterfront. Parry Sound's waterfront is a gathering place on the shores of magnificent Georgian Bay where culture meets nature. The waterfront includes protected natural areas as well as vibrant people places where residents and visitors can enjoy the unique character of Parry Sound's Waterfront all year round. 40 Bay Street is close to many popular attractions.
40 Bay Street Rooms
In her travels, Susan has come across a variety of amenties she is now offering to her guests.
All our guests have access to a CD library and player and books, the laundry room, the internet, phone for local phone calls and both sun rooms. As our goal is to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, and sleeping preferences are a key part of your stay, we are pleased to offer you the choice of sleeping pillows from our pillow library. Choices include cervical, feather, gel and combination pillows.
Ample hot water. Access to CD library, books, laundry, internet, phone, sun rooms
The Bay Room
- The Bay Room features a stunning view of the towns waterfront. Two large, west-facing windows provide you with the opportunity to see the Island Queen and Chippewa cruise boats come and go, check out the waterfront activities and watch the dazzling Georgian Bay sunsets.
- The queen sized bed is dressed in traditional linens in shades of sand, red and gold all reminiscent of the beautiful Georgian Bay area. The bed is complimented by a pull out sofa bed. Part of the original house, the room features angled ceilings, original pine floors and solid wood furniture.
- The en-suite bathroom with a 36 inch shower with glass door, sink and toilet. Full of fluffy towels, biodegradable soap products and it's own heater, this cozy room allows you to rejuvenate for the next fantastic activity you've got planned in your busy day!
The Retreat Room
- This room truly offers you the opportunity to retreat from the rest of the world. The largest of our rooms, it is also the most modern of our rooms.
- The private bathroom is truly the star of this room it features a two person shower with rain head, body jets and hand held shower and toilet. Featuring it's own heater and heated towel rack, it is the epitome of luxury. The vessel sink and custom vanity are located just outside this room, in the internal hall between the bedroom and bathroom.
- This large bedroom offers you the choice of 2 extra long twin beds or a king sized bed, depending on your preference. Covered with goosedown duvets and a selection of pillows from our pillow library, you may never want to leave!!!! And if it's a romantic retreat you're looking for, the loveseat is a good place to cuddle before you try out the shower!
The Garden Room
- This room offers direct access to the gardens and patios in the backyard. It has it's own large private deck accessible by the sliding patio doors.Â Deck furniture includes a table and four chairs and access to the BBQ.
- This room is decorated in colours of nature blue for the water, yellow for the sun and green for the gardens. The two extra-long twin beds or king sized bed, depending on your preferences, are dressed with fluffy comforters and quilts. The two chairs and coffee table offer you a comfortable area to read a book or chat with your companion. This room also features the angled ceilings and pine floors found in The Bay Room.
- This traditional bathroom has a full sized bathtub with shower, sink and vanity and toilet. The in-room heater allows you to keep the room cozy and warm, while taking advantage of a long soak in the tub.
Wake up to the delicious aroma of fresh coffee, homemade breads and muffins. Full breakfast is served from 7:00 a.m. 9:00 a.m. We offer organic fruits, vegetables and herbs whenever possible, and fair trade organic coffee and herbal teas.
40 Bay Street Bed and Breakfast
40 Bay Street, Parry Sound, Ontario, P2A 1S5, Canada
Phone: 705. 746.9247
Toll Free: 1.866.371.2638
Map: 40 Bay Street, Parry Sound, Ontario?