Creemore Caboose B&B, Creemore, Ontario
Book a stay in an authentic Northland Caboose overlooking the Niagara Escarpment. Just off Fairgrounds Road in Beautiful Creemore Ontario.
- Bathrooms: Ensuite
- Beds: Double,
- Technology: WiFi, Satellite TV
- Amenities: Fireplace, Television, DVD, Fridge, Air Conditioning
LOCAL FEATURES AND ATTRACTIONS
- Step back in time and enjoy overnight railroad accommodation at it's finest!!
- An extensive library of Railroadiana books and videos
- Large Flower and vegetable Gardens to explore...
- 2 Minutes north of Creemore----20 Minutes south of Collingwood
- Bruce and Ganaraska Hiking trails 5 minutes away
- Mad River Golf and skiing (Mansfield and Devils Glen) 5 Minutes
- Wasaga Beach Provincial Park -- 15 Minutes
- Scenic Caves -- 20 Min
- Fine Dining - 5 Minutes
- Creemore Springs Micro Brewery - 5 Minutes
- Visit the many famous shops and boutiques of Creemore Village
- Collingwood Ski Hills, Blue Mountain and The Village at Blue just Minutes away with year-round festivities.
As train enthusiasts, we decided to purchase a real caboose and renovate it into a fabulous B&B overlooking the Niagara escarpment. Here you will find elegance and luxury that the original passengers of this caboose never dreamed of.
- Check In/Check Out : 4 PM / 11 AM
- Seasonal Information : Year round Hot Tub, 18 foot above ground swimming pool (seasonal)
If it is a more traditional B&B you were looking for, try a stay in the Station Master's Suite. With a hint of Railway Travel, this room is situated in the main house and is more in tune with the traditional B&B.
- Authentic First Class Railway settings
- Breakfast is included
- Relax in the Hot Tub
- No Smoking
- Shower Ensuite
- No Infant Children
- Free Parking Available
- Satellite TV Provided
- Wireless Internet Provided
- Number of Rooms : 2
- Breakfast Service : Full, Continental, Vegetarian,
- Beds Available : Double,
- Bathrooms Available : Private, Ensuite,
Creemore Caboose B&B
Telephone +1 705 466-2000
Map - Creemore, Ontario