Wildwood Bed & Breakfast, Denbigh, Ontario
Wildwood Bed & Breakfast offers a peaceful, tranquil setting for overnight visitors or for those looking for a 2 - 3 day getaway break. We are located on 100 private, quiet acres at the end of a country road.
During your visit you might stroll along wooded trails or perhaps wander down to our secluded lake and spend some quiet time with only the Loons for company; or relax on the deck behind the house and enjoy a wonderful view out to the eastern horizon. Adventurous visitors might wish to snowshoe, cross-country ski, or for the kid in you, try down hill sledding.
ATV riders and snowmobilers welcome. You can connect with hundreds of kilometers of groomed trails. Parking is available for RV's and trailers
Bon Echo Provincial Park is 20 minutes south on Highway 41. Algonquin National Park is a two hour drive north. Visitors en route to Algonquin will be passing right by our door.
This is the "Land O' Lakes" tourist region famous for beautiful, rugged wilderness, 5,000 lakes, fishing, hunting, boating, hiking, snowmobiling, ATV travel, camping, cycling, canoe/kayak, biking. If you plan to stay a few days or longer check out Area Links to discover places of interest and activities in the surrounding countryside.
The small village of Denbigh, two kilometers away, offers services such as two restaurants, gas station, library, general store, Post Office and LCBO/Beer store.
- East Room with private bathroom (tub & shower)
- South Room with ensuite bathroom (shower)
- Queen bed
- This is a smaller bedroom with a twin bed for use as extra space for guests of either East or South rooms.
- Cots and a crib available
- Rooms are clean, modern, bright and airy with wonderful wilderness views
- Pets are welcome on the property but we regret that we cannot allow them inside the house
- High speed internet
- Acres of room for snowmobiles, ATV's and RV's
- Full breakfast
Wildwood Bed & Breakfast
371 Chatson Drive,
Map - 371 Chatson Drive