Abadin - Bed and Breakfast, L'Orignal (close to Hawkesbury), Ontario
3 min from Hawkesbury and just 10 min from Vankleek Hill the abadin, a luxurious boutique B & B in an excellent location - with view and access to the Ottawa River. We chose this location because of the proximity to two of our major Canadian cities. Our abadin B & B is right between Ottawa and Montreal on Hwy 17. Also just an hour North of the US border and a stone's throw from the bridge over the Ottawa River to Quebec.
Small and privately owned by Ed and Shirley, our abadin bed and breakfast in L'Orignal opened to offer the ultimate in B&B accommodation. Our aim as always: to offer the very highest standard of comfort and personal service and to ensure a wonderful stay. Ed and Shirley combine almost 20 years of experience in the hospitality business. As owners of a motel for the last 10 years they know how to aim for the best in accommodation service and how to make guests feel at home.
Chic modern interiors complement this classic column house. The stunning bedrooms are all completely individually styled using contemporary European/North American design. All rooms offer sumptuously comfort ,with flat screen TV with DVD player, complimentary tea & coffee and wireless internet throughout. Bathrooms are beautifully designed with warm toned tiles and luxurious fittings, power showers products. Our stunning Superior Deluxe rooms with private or ensuite or private bathrooms for your privacy and comfort.
A breakfast at the abadin B & B consists of a combination of a European Continental Breakfast Buffet. It is served in the light and spacious dining room.
Tailor made packages can be offered to suit every occasion, flowers, chocolates, gift baskets are available please request when reservation is made.
- After working in the field of psychological and social services, the owners, Ed and Shirley, moved on to the tourism and travel business and bought a motel. After running the motel business for almost a decade they collected a wealth of experience on how to best serve guests.
- They decided to retire to a much smaller scale in which they hope to accomplish all the luxurious and individual service they themselves would like to receive at a comfortable and luxurious Bed and Breakfast.
- The Bed and Breakfast was named after a small municipality in the province of Lugo, Galicia, Spain, which the owners travelled through when they were still living in Europe.
- The owners chose the Ottawa valley area as the perfect place to fulfil their dreams. For the last three years they had looked for the right place and are convinced they found it in this house on 612 Bobois Street in L`Orignal, Ontario.
- This excellent location combines all the elements the owners had in mind. It is located on a cul-de-sac with access to the Ottawa River. Guests have a beautiful view at the River from all front rooms.
- The proximity to two of our major Canadian cities was an important factor in the decision to purchase this place. The abadin B & B is conveniently located midway between Ottawa and Montreal on Hwy 17 and just an hour North of the US border as well as a stone's throw from the bridge over the Ottawa River to Quebec.
- King Suite - ensuite bath - balcony, Maximum Occupancy: 2.
- King room - private bath, Maximum Occupancy: 2.
- Queen room - private bath, Maximum Occupancy: 2.
abadin - Bed and Breakfast
612 Bobois Street,
Map - L'Orignal