Bancroft Campground - Tent, RV, Trailer Camping
Camping in Bancroft
If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing and picturesque place to spend your vacation, Bancroft, Ontario is the place to be.
Bancroft Campground is a family campground surrounded by nature. Cool gentle breezes filter through shady pines.
We want you to enjoy your vacation whether you want to sit back and relax or indulge in more adventurous activities.Trailer camping in Bancroft or tenting in Bancroft, come and see what the area has to offer.
Bancroft Campground has spaces that are big enough to accomodate a large RV as well as room to park your car, and still have room to sit by your evening fire. Our sites are large, shady, and level. As the campground is horseshoe shaped, all amenities are close by.
We offer tent camping and trailer camping with sites that will please everyone.
Looking for seasonal sites, we have full service and hydro sites available, 15 amp or 30 amp services.
We feel that your pet is a part of the family too, so why not bring him or her along? We are pet friendly and only ask that you use a leash at all times and stoop and scoop.
Bancroft Campground is seated on a level
103 acre parcel of land, surrounded by acres
and acres of forest. The campground itself has
been developed on 10 acres, however we are
always expanding and adding more private, and
secluded tenting camp sites.
A small picturesque lake holds several
varieties of fish, some of which are quite
large. Bass, perch, catfish and pike make
their home in our lake.
There are some up and coming pickerel as well.
Great Blue Heron also use our lake for fishing.
The forest is home to many animals, some
of which can be seen if you are up early
enough in the morning. You may even
catch a glimpse of moose or elk
Bancroft Campground Services
- large grassy, shady tent sites
- tent sites with water
- tent sites with hydro and water
- lake front tent sites
- private tent sites
- trailer sites with water
- trailer sites with hydro and water
- trailer sites with hydro, water and sewer
- trailer sites with hydro, water, sewer and air conditioning
- large group sites
- picnic tables on all sites
- firepits on all sites
- firewood is delivered to your site
- some tenting supplies
- ice cream novelties
- bread, milk and other stapes
- worms and other fishing supplies
- canoe, peddleboat and row boat rental
- propane exchange
- indoor recreation area
- laundry facilities
- newly renovated modern washrooms
- free hot showers
Bancroft Campground Activities
- swimming pool
- children's playground
- soccer field
- lake for fishing
- canoeing, peddleboat, rowboat
- walking, hiking trails
- atv trails (2 min from campground
- track ball
- ping pong
- pool table
- air hockey
- guided canoe trips along the scenic York river
- horseback riding stables
- rock hounding scheduled tours in July and August
- mini putt
- many friendly shops in town to browse
- Annual Rockhound Gemboree beginning July 31-Aug3
- over 50 lakes hosting a variety of fish for any angler
- atv and snowmobile trails that extend from Belleville to Algonquin Park with many branching trails to explore
98 Birds Lake Rd
Bancroft, Ontario K0L 1C0
Map: 98 Birds Lake Rd, Bancroft, Ontario