Sleepy Hollow Campground and Cottage, Haliburton Area
West Guilford Ontario
Situated in the Haliburton Highlands Sleepy Hollow is an oasis of relaxation. This little piece of heaven is Overlooking Pine Lake, part of a three lake chain, with over 90 acres of forest, and trails at your disposal. We offer 63 fully serviced sites with hydro, sewer and water. An additional 30 tent sites (Algonquin park style) for those wishing to "rough it". We are a little over 2 hours driving from Toronto.
- Overnight Camping, Unserviced Camping Sites
- Trailer Sites, 30 amp power
So enjoy small town Ontario at it's best in the Haliburton Highlands. Creativity abounds in this Natural Work of Art - visit one-of-kind studios, galleries, specialty shops, cottage country shopping and more throughout the area. Along the way, you'll enjoy scenic vistas through rolling hills, alongside stunning forests and freshwater lakes. So for those who like to see the sights and sounds of the surrounding area, we are just ten minutes to the village of Haliburton, Haliburton Forest and wolf centre. 20 minutes from Minden. We are around the corner from Lakeside golf club, restaurants, ATV trails and across the lake from Sir Sam's 4-season resort.
But always remember that at the end of the day, Sleepy Hollow will be there to offer you a sound good night's sleep and true relaxation and fun between those trips away from the camp area!!! We are a family facility; we always have something to keep the young and young at heart busy. From our planned activities, to our sand beach, playground, horseshoe pits, and of course the natural beauty and fresh air of the Haliburton Highlands.
Summer Recreational activities
- WiFi Internet Connection
- Large campsites for trailers and tents
- Spring water and hydro at each trailer site
- Bright new public washrooms with hot showers
- Store for basic goods, snacks, ice, etc.
- Firewood available
- 500 feet of safe sandy beach for excellent family swimming, warm and shallow water
- Excellent Fishing
- Large picnic area at lake
- Campfire pots at each site
- Picnic tables at each site
- Scenic walks are a hikers or photographers delight with spectacular views of tranquil lakes and quiet forests on our 93 acres of Haliburton Highlands beauty
- Large recreation hall
- Planned activities on long weekends (horseshoe tournaments and dances)
- We have horseshoe pits, slides, basketball and beach volleyball for outside fun
- Golf, laundry, service station Liquor/Beer and full grocery store within minutes of camp ground
1143 Nila Road
West Guilford, Ontario
Map: West Guilford Location