Trent River Cottages, Hastings Ontario
Here at Trent River Cottages, we understand our customers are looking for that perfect vacation filled with rest and relaxation. It is our goal to provide you with a sense of freedom from the everyday pressures, there's no stress here! So kick back and relax because this is where you want to be.
A few reasons that our gests come to stay with us:
- the fishing is great!
- the cottages are clean and well kept!
- the beds are comfortable!
- everything you need is supplied for you (just bring a towel)!
- the boats and equipment are well maintained!
- we have a sandy beach for the children to play and swim!
- the playground has lots of room for running!
- the grounds are green, clean and safe for your kids to play!
- it's a terrific place to make friends!
- and did we mention - the fishing is great!
At Trent River Cottages, we offer 2 and 3 bedroom, self catering waterfront cottages.
All cottages contain:
What should you bring? That's easy - bath towels, washcloths, toiletries, beach towels and your food
- Brand New fully equipped kitchens with stove, fridge, cooking utensils and cutlery, coffee maker, toaster and microwave. Dish clothes, dish towels and dish soap supplied for your convenience.
- Dining table and chairs
- Livingroom with couches, TV and DVD player - we have a small lending library of movies and there is a DVD rental store in the Village of Hastings
- Pillow-top mattresses, pillows and all bedding is supplied
- 3 piece Bathroom
- Propane furnaces for our Spring and Fall guests
- BBQ and Picnic Table
There is a lending library located in the main office where you can find movies, games and books.
For pictures of each individual cottage, please choose from the menu on the sidebar.
Enjoy some terrific fishing on the Trent River. There are many varieties depending on the time of year you visit. For your convenience, we have a Fish Cleaning Station and freezer storage available for all your catch.
- Lang Pioneer Village
- Warsaw Caves Conservation Area
- Petroglyphs Provincial Park
- Liftlock & the River Boat Cruises
- Stony Lake Cruises
- Little Lake Musicfest
- Riverview Park and Zoo
- Westben Arts Festival Theatre
- Ranney Gorge Suspension Bridge
- Campbellford Memorial Military Museum
- Canadian Canoe Museum
- Kawartha Lakes Flight Centre (sightseeing flights)
Trent River Cottages
P.O. Box 82
1329 County Road 45
Hastings, Ontario, K0L 1Y0
Toll Free: 1-888-767-4456