Ekala Guest Farm & Eco Tours
Kibler Park, Johannesburg, South Africa
Ekala Guest Farm you can relax and we will take care of the rest
Ekala is a Guest House in the countryside, 30 minutes from Johannesburg. With spectacular views of the countryside creating a relaxed & casual ambience with tranquility and security away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Tours are on offer daily to all South African tourist destinations. Small tour groups are preferred as this makes it more personal. Guests have a choice of 10 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms all with views of the surrounding countryside. Meals can be enjoyed in the dinning area, out on the terraces or in the large surrounding gardens. Enjoy a hearty breakfast, spend the rest of the day relaxing in the peaceful surroundings, at the pool or experience any of the tours on offer. Enjoy a cocktail while watching a dramatic African sunset before tucking into a traditional dinner or braai.
Whether you are looking to take a trip, planning to get away from it all or in town on business, Janet, Malcolm and the rest of the Ekala family are waiting to look after you.
We understand that if you are planning a trip to South Africa how stressful and demanding that can be. South Africa has so much to offer whether it is wildlife, history, fantastic coastlineís, scuba diving, world class shopping, entertainment or investigating our rich culture.
With so many possible activities let the team at Ekala personalise your trip for you, taking care of all the bookings, transportation, accommodation and dinning needs
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. Ekala will accompany you all the way. From arrival to departure, including all tours and even shopping if required.
Ekala prides itself on being environmentally friendly. We run a completely organic sheep flock, have two resident bat colonies, numerous meercats (slender mongoose), frogs, owls and an abundance of guinea fowl that sleep in the trees surrounding the Guest House. Most of the vegetables served at Ekala are grown organically on site.
- R300 per person sharing Bed & Breakfast
- R400 single Bed & Breakfast
- 10% Discount from 1st June to 31st July (Not applicable to Tours)
- 10% Discount for stays of 7 days or longer (Not applicable to Tours)
- AA - Highly Recommended
- Tourism Grading Council South Africa - 3 Stars
- All rooms with on-suite bathrooms with shower & separate toilet
- Coffee / tea available 24/7 no charge
- Room service at no extra charge
- English breakfast available on request
- Airport transfers
- Extensive secure parking
- Bottom floor units with own entrance & patio
- Large outdoor dinning areas
- Braai and evening bon fire facility
- Two guest lounges with TV , DVD & music for all tastes
- Cell phone on hire for duration of stay
- Theatre bookings and transport
- Functions - ideal for small get-togethers, weddings & occasions
- Large pool with pool loungeís (Canít swim - we will teach you).
- Safety - Travel & stay with Ekala from inbound to outbound
- Rooms serviced twice daily
- Large private gardens
- Internet connection available
- All Meals - can also accommodate special dietary requirements
- Extensive birdlife
- The guest house is a non-smoking area including all rooms
- Laundry service
- Visa / MasterCardís Accepted
- Licensed bar
- Armed response security
- Daily Personalized Tours - Cultural, Scenic, Historical, Safariís, Sport, Birding
- Extensive list of tours on offer
- Dive Tours and Training - Dan insurance included
- 2009 Lions Rugby Tour - Including guaranteed match tickets supplied by SA Rugby
- 2010 Soccer World Cup - Soccer City, Ellis Park, Loftus Versveld, Royal Bafokeng.
- Ekala has all relevant insurance and permits
Ekala Guest Farm & Eco Tours
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel : +27 (0) 72 604 1879
Tel : +27 (0) 71 606 6595
Fax : +27 (0) 86 694 1711
Map: Johannesburg, South Africa?