Global Tourism > Destinations > Hotel-Motel Online Reservations > Private Cottage
Vacation House For Rent
Prince Edward County PEC, Picton, Ontario
Private setting, surrounded by rustic greenbelt park land, in the heart of Picton. An easy walk to The Regent Theatre, shops and restaurants.
This is a beautifully renovated old house located in an historic part of town, within the sound of the church bells, overlooking a peaceful park valley that is the local haven for deer.
The backyard is a terraced rock garden surrounded by mature shade trees with two waterfalls and a beautiful pool with exercise jet & underwater light for a playful evening light show. A pool shed with grape covered trellis offers shade to any poolside readers.
- Open concept kitchen/dining room/sitting area with a panoramic view of the backyard, pool & the valley.
- Living room with French doors opening on to a screened in deck surrounded by trees, waterfalls and a pool view. For cooler evenings, an easy to use gas fireplace. Satellite TV, DVD, CD & VCR, Surround-sound, High Speed Internet.
- Front den that has a futon to comfortably sleep two with privacy.
- Powder room.
- Full bathroom with old claw foot tub, skylight, shower, washer and dryer.
- Master bedroom with two person jet tub, sink and glorious cathedral ceilings with skylights. French doors open out to a balcony that overlooks the back gardens and pool. The sound of the waterfalls will lull you to sleep. Satellite TV.
- Bedroom with double bed overlooking the back gardens. Satellite TV.
- Single bedroom.
Accommodates 7 with privacy.
- Large private lot surrounded by shady trees and park land.
- Multi terraced flower-filled rock gardens.
- In ground heated pool with swim jet and underwater light.
- Easy walk to all amenities.
- Parking for 2 vehicles.
1 Bowery Street,
K0K 2T0 Canada
Picton, Location Map
E-mail for more info or price