Artist's Cottage, Vacation House
FREE HIGHSPEED INTERNET
Welcome to our renovated circa 1863 cottage, where you can still feel the history of yesterday. It is the perfect home away from home.
Enjoy our photos and call us or book on-line.
- 2 short blocks to Queen Street, Shopping and Shaw
- Two comfortable and inviting bedrooms that can sleep up to six people; a queen and 2 twin beds in one, a queen bed in the other
- Complete kitchen with fridge, gas stove, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate are provided
- Giant backyard (lot is 200 ft deep), great patio area and barbeque
- Living room has a tv, dvd, cd, plus books, videos and games for your enjoyment
- Large bathroom with whirlpool tub upstairs, and half bathroom on the first floor
- Natural gas heat, central air conditing, washer & dryer
- All linens supplied (Sheets and towels)
- Parking for 4 cars
- Tour the wineries of our Niagara wine region, try your luck at the Niagara Falls casino, attend some of North America?s best theaters, whatever your pleasures, you can come home and relax in our Gage Street Cottage.
Children are welcome.
No smoking and no pets.
Why choose our Artist's Cottage instead of a hotel? Simple -- room to stretch. Our cottage has a big living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, huge backyard; in short you can stretch out and relax instead of suffering the cramped hotel room syndrome; sorta like home but without the maintenance.
Why choose our Artist's Cottage instead of a B&B? Simple -- privacy. You have the entire house to yourself. You don't have to share it with anyone. You come and go as you please. The keys to the cottage are yours. You don't have to be pleasant first thing in the morning while surrounded by strangers. Breakfast is when you get up. You can go to the theater or stay in and watch a movie. You can entertain, or not. Snuggle by the fireplace with a bottle of chilled ice wine and talk about life, or walk over to the Angel Inn for a pint and some decent live entertainment.
(Cottage sleeps 6)
122 Gage Street
443 Nassau Street, SS1-13
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada, L0S-1J0
Tel.: 1(888) 252-3597 (Toll-free)
Tel.: 1(905) 468-8985 (Local)
Map: 443 Nassau Street, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario