The Wandering Pines private cottage rental
5 minutes south of Parry Sound
"The Wandering Pines"
Gorgeous Muskoka Lakefront Cottage Rental on 34 acres of private property with 925 feet of waterfront.
Unspoiled natural scenery with a recently built 1,400 square foot cottage.
This chalet style cottage is located at the end of a long, well maintained private driveway.
Surrounded by large pines, birch, and hardwood, it is secluded from neighbours, yet very close to town.
Both front and back offer easy access to a single floor cottage - back entrance is just 2 steps from ample parking.
Interior and exterior wood appeal with cedar decks, plus vaulted cedar post and beam ceiling.
Skylights brighten the dining area and en-suite bathroom. Charming wood fireplace with brick hearth.
Front windows overlook lake for a panoramic view. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets from the front main room.
Quiet lake with little boat traffic. Lots of great shoreline fishing. We also offer a canoe and an aluminum rowboat.
Georgian Bay 30,000 Island cruises, dinner charters by boat or plane, and great golf courses nearby.
- Dry sauna / shower house by swimming area and dock.
- Some traditional games & recreation are provided.
- Solid pine kitchen cabinets with breakfast nook. Modern island design with dishwasher.
- Kitchen is supplied with all the basic needs, including dishes, cookware, most spices and sundries.
- Cherry dining table seats 6 people. Comfortable furnishings throughout.
- Master Bedroom - 4 post pine king size bed & furnishings.
- 2nd bedroom, queen size bed with furnishings.
- 3rd bedroom/ sunporch - pullout double couch - Sleeps 6 very comfortably, plus available rollaway bed.
- 2 full bathrooms. All bedding, linen, and towels will be provided.
Also trail systems, ATV touring, shopping, and many other activities available in and around Parry Sound.
The Wandering Pines
Parry Sound, Ontario
Map: Parry Sound