Ontario, Niagara on the lake private cottage for rent
This 2 bedroom/2bathroom historic cottage rental is the perfect spot for a getaway for 2 for a romantic getaway or for 4 friends or family travelling together and want privacy.
Circa 1871 Historic Cottage Rental of Canadian soprano Maria Rekrut, is just a few minutes walk to the Old Town centre.
Enjoy our lovely, completly unique garden, filled with native Canadian plants, and perennials. The garden changes with the season, and from week to week!!
The cottage has all the modern conveniences mixed with the historic ambiance.
Get pampered with our Luxury High Four Poster Queen and King Size Beds, Down filled duvets, pillows, luxury 100% Cotton Egyptian linens, Cotton Turkish towels, and Goats Milk Spa Bath Amenities.
Niagara Cottage is centrally located in the historic old town and a 5 minute walking distance to shops, restaurants, theatres, wineries, and Lake Ontario.
This non-smoking, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom updated cottage, features a gourmet kitchen.
We even supply you with spices, olive oil and herbs that will help you put the finishing touches to your meals prepared in the kitchen!!
Spa bath amenities are provided, including Turkish bath towels, fluffy terry cotton bath robes, and hair dryer. All Spa bath amenities provided; all you have to do is bring your toothbrush.
Ideal Old Town location, only steps to the three Shaw Festival live theatres, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, and golfing.
Niagara Cottage offers a patio, deck, BBQ and is found on a bicycle path and wine route, only minutes to Niagara's award winning wineries, farm markets, historic Fort George, Niagara Falls and the Niagara Falls Casino.
This Boutique Historic Cottage Rental is highly recommended by all of our guests. Long and short term rental available, open year round. Great as a summer retreat or winter getaway
Relax on the patio or deck, surrounding yourself with the tranquility of our unique organic Victorian garden.
This two (2) bedroom two (2) bathroom cottage has:
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 King
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen with fireplace
- 2 Bathrooms, one bath ensuite and one private bathroom
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- Patio area with BBQ and large
- Principle bedroom has a king size bed with a private bath, a TV, DVD, VCR player, front garden view, and a closet/storage area.
- Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a bath ensuite, a TV, DVD, VCR player with a side garden view, and closet/storage space.
- There are two bathrooms with laminate floors and classic tiles.
- There is a conveniently located washer and dryer found in the bathroom
- Cozy floor plan with 2 fireplaces one in the sitting room and one in the bedroom.
- Custom built and antique furniture pieces add character to this Circa 1871 historic cottage
- Main entrance has a long hallway that leads into all the principal rooms.
- A "Cozy and historic theme" continues throughout the cottage.
- TV, DVD, VCR players are located in the 2 bedrooms leaving the sitting area to be enjoyed for it's fireplace and reading area.
- Kitchen with high end appliances, electric stove and ceramic counter tops.
- Outdoor deck with propane gas barbecue
- To make your stay more comfortable. Guests have a full fledged kichen that they can use to prepare their meals.
- There is both an indoor and outdoor BBQ and Grill.
- Spices, olive oil, salad dressings and herbs are provided to help the "Gourmet Chef" put the finishing touches on their meals prepared in the kitchen!!
- Kitchen includes: stove, oven, fridge, cook top, BBQ grill, fridge, dish-washer, pots, pans, dishes, cups and saucers, and wine glasses.
- Guests will find a self serve contiental breakfast that includes: yogourt, milk, cream, juice, english muffins, hot and cold cereals, pancake mix, fresh fruit, and a large choice of coffees and teas
- Seating area
- Flat Screen TV
- CD alarm clock & romantic music
- Air conditioning
- Wireless internet
- Fresh flowers
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Endless hot water
- Personal keys
- Spa bath products
- Local information
- Ensuite spa inspired bathroom
- Wine glasses & corkscrew
- Guest fridge stocked with
- a self serve continental breakfast
- Pitcher of Water and Glasses
- Ironing supplies
- First aid kit
- Niagara on the Lake newspaper
- Luxurious linens (1000 thread count plus)
- Down duvets, and Pillows
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
156 Mary Street,
P.O. Box 1656,
Niagara on the Lake,
Ontario, L0S 1J0
905 - 980-0346 OR 1-866-226-4730
Map: 156 Mary Street