ReelPro Guide Services
Fishing Charter Boat, Central Ontario
All charters are based out of Orillia Ontario and include transfers from accomodations.
For locations other than Orillia call or email request.
Located in the heart of Ontario's Lakeland, we provide guided fishing charters to select locations in the Kawarthas, Muskoka, Haliburton and Georgian Bay.
All charters are designed to put our customers on that fish of a lifetime, whether its your first time catching a fish or your first 50" trophy.. We specifically target Trophy Muskie and Northern Pike, as well as Walleye, Bass and Trout adventures.
Some locations offer a chance at a number of different species. We practice Selective Harvest and will show you what fish will provide the best table fare, and techniques to safely release the larger specimans to ensure the health of our lakes and rivers for the next generation.
Our second priority is to ensure a fun and enjoyable day on the water and to catch fish. At ReelPro we provide our clients with top of the line tackle and bait - both live and artificial, and we will show you proven techniques to put fish in the boat.
Your Captain Mike Smith has been fishing all across Ontario and Quebec for over 30 years, from Otawa River Muskies to Lake Erie Walleye and Bass and almost everything in between.
Your day on the water will be fishing for a specific species on a specific Lake or River system.
"Pick your Fish"
We offer a number of trips to different lakes in the Orillia area targeting Muskie, Pike, Walleye, Bass, and Salmon or Trout. Some locations offer the chance to catch a number of different species on the same day. We use different tackle and techniques for different fish.
Muskie, JUNE - NOVEMBER
- Kawartha "numbers lakes" sure to put you on your first ever muskie, with a chance at a 50"er, or select Georgian Bay "spots" - typically larger fish with a chance at a record trophy.
Walleye, MAY - NOVEMBER
- Kawartha, Muskoka and Georgian Bay "hotspots" for great eating fish and the occasional trophy. Special Fall trips are also available in November to Bay of Quinte. November of 2006 we boated 16 Walleye over 10LBS in 4 days - whew !
Bass, JUNE - SEPTEMBER
- Kawartha, Muskoka, Lake Simcoe/Couchiching, and Georgian Bay. We can put you on Smallmouth, Largemouth or both. Some great bass fishing both in numbers and size.
Pike, MAY - NOVEMBER
- Muskoka and Georgian Bay some great eating fish and some real "Gators".
Trout, AUGUST - SEPTEMBER
- Georgian Bay and Lake Muskoka, typically downrigging and Dipsy fishing.
- Half Day - Sparrow Lake
- Full Day - Haliburton "Back Lakes"
ReelPro Guide Services
Map: Where is Orillia Ontario?