Georgian Bay Airways Ltd., Air Tours
Parry Sound, Ontario
Our operating season is April 15th to October 15th, and we are available by telephone or email in the "off season".
Operating out of Parry Sound’s beautiful downtown waterfront in the Heart of the 30,000 Islands, Georgian Bay Airways Ltd. proudly offers a modern fleet of seaplanes to service your flying needs. Canada’s largest Seaplane Training Unit, Sightseeing Air Tours, Fly & Dines, Charters, and Flying Adventures are just a sample of the Georgian Bay Airways experience
About Georgian Bay Airways
- Welcome to Georgian Bay Airways! As your hosts, Keith and Nicole Saulnier, we would like to extend a warm thank-you for your patronage. We have spent many years preparing and training to take on this venture - “Georgian Bay Airways”. Our flight experience began with our schooling at Confederation College, and we are proud graduates of their “Aviation Flight Management” program. We are now career bush pilots, with thousands of hours of accumulated flight experience. This is more than a job to us, it is a lifestyle. Keith grew up in the North, and has gained valuable experience in aviation and tourism. Nicole has spent many years working in and appreciating Northern Ontario’s rugged beauty, and we are proud to make Parry Sound our home. The Town of Parry Sound offers the friendly charm of a small town, with all the amenities of urban life, surrounded by unique landscapes and vistas that are unparalleled. We welcome you to come to Parry Sound, and to let us show you why we chose this corner of Canada to make our home.
- The bountiful vistas of Georgian Bay’s rugged coastline await you. From gentle take-off to smooth touchdown, relax and enjoy the ride as you cruise over historic sights and pristine wilderness. Several touring options allow for a personal touch for your voyage. The water is blue and the islands are gorgeous, so please bring your camera!
Fly & Dine
- Why just eat when you can dine in style? We have four distinct venues offering culinary experiences that are a delight to the eye as well as the palette. From shore lunch style meals to high end dining, a Georgian Bay Airways Fly & Dine experience leaves you full of memories. This is our most popular gift certificate request!
- For those with a love of the outdoors in their hearts we have the experience for you. ATV across the Canadian Shield, fish uninhabited lakes, or even get dropped off on the island of your choice on Georgian Bay for some exploratory hiking. Leave ordinary behind and let us take you into the blue for some fun!
- Avoid the traffic! Enjoy the luxury of a one hour flight from Toronto’s downtown Island Airport to the greater Parry Sound area. This one way fare includes a free drop-off/pickup at any location within a 10 mile radius of our downtown Parry Sound Harbour Base. Call or email for personalized drop point quotes.
Full Air Charter Service
- Charter one of our aircraft to fly you to or from the cottage, your resort, or anywhere you desire. We will come to any safe body of water to pick you up or drop you off. We provide a shuttle service to/from Toronto to anywhere in Cottage Country. Call us for a quote to anywhere within Canada, we'll get back to you within 48 hours with a competitive price.
- Staying at a local resort or part of a large group? Georgian Bay Airways specializes in corporate team building experiences. We will pick you up at the dock and take you for a scenic tour, fly-in fishing, to Henry’s Fish Restaurant, or to visit the kids at camp! You tell us – we’ll do it! Contact us for details and pricing.
Ice Cream/Coffee Parlor
- Step back in time and enjoy a traditional, old-fashioned scooped ice cream. With up to sixteen flavours to choose from, there is something for everyone. Milkshakes and Frappuccinos are a great way to enhance your stroll down on Parry Sound’s beautiful Waterfront.
In the mood for a really good cup of coffee? We offer the finest fair trade blends. Our imported Italian Seaco espresso maker delivers first-rate espresso based beverages that tantalize the taste buds. Remember, quality beans and a great machine equals decadent coffee.
- Come in and browse our unique gift shop. We offer many cottage country items, ranging from Aviator gifts, books, clothing, embroidered hats, souvenirs and so much more. We have a pilot supply section for the flier in your family.
Georgian Bay Airways Ltd.
Keith and Nicole Saulnier
11A Bay Street
Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
Map: 11A Bay Street, Parry Sound